Wednesday 11 July 2012

22+4 Bump Picture and more...

Hey all,


Its time for me to update you all with another bump picture, it only seems like yesterday that i uploaded the last! 


She is certainly growing away in there as even my tops and t-shirts are too small for me to wear now :( Thank god for Primark and their £2.50 stretchy strap vests ha ha. I've currently been living in them with either leggings or my maternity jeans. Sooo Comfy :)


So here is this weeks bump pictures...





As usual i haven't been able to resist from buying things for my little girl and have found myself picking up lots of bargains on Ebay and also from Buy, Swap & Sell on a Forum that i have joined. 


I picked up; A up to 1 month pink dotty romper - £2, A Newborn pink romper - £1.50, A Newborn two piece vest and dress - £3, A Newborn pink winter coat - £2 and a up to 1 month hearts sleep suit - £1. 

I took a picture for you all to see :) Not the best though...




I have also bought a few more items off Ebay but i'm still waiting for them to arrive, once they do i shall upload pictures :) 


Since receiving the free bottle from Philips Avent i came up with an idea. I thought why not email other companies asking for free samples of their bottles.
I emailed Tommee Tippee, Nuby, Mam, Dr Browns, Medela and also Boots. I received replies from all companies apart from Medela. Dr Browns and Boots replied back stating they don't give out samples, however Tommee Tippee, Nuby and Mam said they would be happy to send me some. I have so far received bottles from TT and Nuby, i had an email from Mam today saying they had popped one in the post :) 


I have written seperate posts to review the bottles i have been sent, you can find them here - Tommee Tippee ReviewNuby Bottle Review


Lucy xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment