Wednesday 29 August 2012

29+4 Bump Picture and more...

Afternoon all, 

I warn you now, this may be a bit of a long post, but stay with me :) 

First things first, I am now free :D 
I had my last shift at work last night which means i am now of maternity leave, but not officially as that starts the 6th of October. I actually really enjoyed my last shift, it went smoothly with no hiccups, unlike what it can be like! So that was lovely :)
Everyone this morning said their good-byes and wished me well, it all got a bit emotional really. Then to my surprise my boss handed me a bag and said she had got me and the baby a few gifts, this then made me even more emotional as i didn't expect it at all. I decided i would open them all up once i had been home and slept. So that's what i done this afternoon :) 

This is what they got me...


My boss hand knitted the teddy, however i am not sure whether it's supposed to be a mouse or a polar bear, so, i have named her Mrs Molar Bear :) I think the taggy elephant is adorable too :D


2 x 3-6 month sleep suits by Jasper Conran and 2 matching bibs :)


A Cardigan which my boss also hand knitted :) It's actually quite yellow but the picture makes it look more white.

Such lovely lovely gifts :D 

Now I've finished work it's all becoming very real. I have so much left to do and only 10 weeks to get it all done! First thing i'm going to do is get into a normal routine, waking up at reasonable times and the same with going to bed, at least then i will be semi-prepared when our little miss is here :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on...

As you may have read the last couple of weeks i won a clothes bundle on Ebay, well, it finally arrived yesterday :D I'm really happy with all the items and for £8.50 i can't complain! 

The bundle included: 
5 x Tops
7 x Dresses
2 x Leggings
1 x Jeans
1 x Joggers
5 x Tights
2 x fleece jackets
6 x Socks 
1 x Woolly Mittens

Quite a lot!! 

I took a couple of pictures...




I can't wait to be able to see little miss wearing all these clothes, however it ALL needs washing before she arrives!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, it's time for my weekly bump picture :) I don't think there has been much of a change this week in my size. What do you think?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One last thing, i'm going to start doing something called "Best moment of the week", so...my best moment of the week is: I was listening to little madams heartbeat on the doppler and she started to hiccup, it was an amazing sound and so so cute :D <3  

Anyway, that's enough babbling for this week :) 

Lucy 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment